Founded on 1903, this family crystal glassworks was nationalized in 1948 along with many others: the production was nevertheless authorized to continue under the brand name Bohemia, until the founder’s grandson, the engineer Jiří Rückl, took back command of the company in 1992. Although it exports its products all over the world and employs about 175 workers, the crystal glassworks still retains its traditional character. It manufactures a large selection of blown, cut or hand-painted leaded crystal products.
During the visit in the factory workshops you will have the chance to discover the whole manufacturing process, the blowing techniques, the cutting as well as the crystal decorating. You will also be able to buy original products in the souvenir shop.
• Tour availability: Every day except Sundays, mornings only.
• Meeting point with your private guide and your driver: in the lobby of your hotel or at any other previously set place.
• Duration: 4h
- the services of a vehicle with a driver and a professional English-speaking guide
- the visit of the crystal glassworks factory and its souvenir shop
- a drink taken during a break in a café.
• Reservation required for this tour
Book the tour now using an online secure bank card payment.