The Flyboard could be compared to a snowboard. There are jet nozzles attached to your feet. The nozzles are connected by a long hose to a watercraft through which the water is forced under pressure reaching about 100HPa. This kind of power will literally carry people of all weight and you can skyrocket out of the water up to height of 9m above the surface. Top up your adrenalin levels while flying over the Vltava and have lots of fun with great summer activities.
Flyboarding is a perfectly safe sport for those who have the carriage for lift off from the grand. Before the start you will receive special instructions from a professional instructor who will also be watching during your "flight". The Flyboard and the nozzles are designed to float on the surface of the water, which means that you don’t need to be a good swimmer. However, you have to have a good eye vision, so you can constantly see your instructor or to avoid possible collision with water scooters.
Flyboarding can remain in operation during small showers. The wetsuit will protect you from cold water and unpleasant weather. You can be video recorded during you amazing flying experience and go back to this great moment and easily share it with your friends.
- Flyboard availability: from April until the end of October every Saturday and Sunday
- Location: in front of "Občanská plovárna" restaurant at Čechův bridge (Čechův most)
- Duration: 15 min. instructor briefing + 15 min flying
- We will provide you with: a wetsuit, a lifejacket, a helmet and a towel
- Shower facilities available
- Bring with you: swimming costume or underwear under wetsuit, swimming goggle (if you are wearing contact lenses)
- Cautionary note: not suitable for people experiencing dizziness, and children under 12 years old.
- Cancellation: Cancellation 48 hours before the event – 100% of the cost will be charged.