Your tour guide will lead you to the most beautiful sites of Prague to see the wonderful Petrin park, the breath taking view from Strahov Monastery, the historical Prague Castle, the gorgeous St Nicolas church, Letná beer garden, the interesting Jewish quarter, the beautiful Old town and the modern New town with its Dancing House. The total length of the tour is three and a half hours because it includes a half our briefing about how to use the segway.
Maximum of 9 people can start at once. For more people, contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Departure time: daily at 10 am
- Meeting point: 4 Mostecká street, Prague 1 (near Charles bridge, on Malá Strana side)
- Includes: a segway for each participant, a 30 minutes briefing, and a professional English speaking guide
- Duration: 3 hours
- Reservations are required
- CANCELLATION FEES
- More than 72 hours before the tour there are no fees.
- Less than 72 hours before the departure of the tour will be charged total amount of the service.
Minimum age required for driving e-scooters: 14 years (younger children may drive if accompanied by a parent or an adult who takes responsibility).
Not recommended for children under 140 cm, pregnant women and people over 120 kg.