You will visit the castle which was mostly built in the 16th century and which is one of the largest castle in Europe. You will see beautifully furnished interiors, renaissance halls decorated with wall frescoes representing the aristocratic Rosenberg family or baroque halls with original furniture from the Schwarzenberg family, the last owners of the castle.
The tour guide is available in Czech or English. For French, German, Russian and Spanish speakers, guidebooks are available.
After the visit of the castle we will walk around the city centre.
- Tour availability:
- April – Octobre: on Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- November – March: on Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday
- Please note: Český Krumlov Castle is closed from October 29th till March 31st
- Departure: from Prague at 9:15 am
- Start from the Martin Tour company's desk at Old Town Square (situated at the beginning of the Pařížská street)
- Duration: 10–11 hours
- 1 minibus and tour guide
- entrance to the Český Krumlov castle
- Free time of 2,5 hours