Karlštejn is an impressive Gothic Castle, complete with massive walls, a five-floor Imperial Palace and towers, the highest and most impressive of which reaches a height of 60 meters and is certain to captivate you. It is situated right on a rocky outcrop allowing for spectacular views.
We offer you the first circuit tour of the Castle during which you will visit the historical interior of the Imperial Palace, the lower floors of the Marian Tower (Courtier's Hall, Hall of Knights with chapel of St. Nicolas, the Chapter Deanery, the Royal bedroom, the Audience and Banquet Halls, the Hall of Ancestors, the Treasury and Jewels Hall, former castle prison).
- Tour availability:
- April – Octobre: on Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday
- November – March: on Saturday and Sunday
- Departure: from Prague at 9:45 am
- Start from the Martin Tour company's desk at Old Town Square (situated at the beginning of the Pařížská street)
- Duration: 5 hours
- 1 minibus and tour guide
- Ticket for the first circuit tour of the Karlštejn Castle (private and representative halls of the Emperor Charles IV)
- Please note: The castle is on a hill and it is a walk of about one kilometre from the car park.