A professional English speaking guide will provide you some fascinating information about Prague and the Czech history during your journey.
The highlights of this tour:
- Municipal House & Powder Gate
- Estate & National Theater
- The Dancing House & Pqnorqůic River Views of Prague
- Lesser Town
- John Lennon Wall
- Kampa Park
- Charles Bridge
- Jewish quarter
- Astronomical Clock & Old Town
Group size: 15 people max.
Meeting point: 24 Dlouhá Street (at a 150 meters distance from the Old Town Square)
- in March and from 15th October to 15th November daily at 11:30 am
- from 1st April to 15th October daily at 11:30 am and at 2:30 pm
- from 16th November to 14th Marcg at 11:30 am (only on reservation)
Length: 2,5 hours
Includes: A mountain bike (with insurance and taxes), a helmet, an English speaking guide, left-luggage
Reservations are required
This is a visit for all! No matter your age and sport habits!