Real Prague is a little bit different, and more interesting too. It will take you beyond the capital’s tourist hotspots. You’ll get a glimpse of local life and, most of all, a chance to discover places that you’d never think of visiting. We’ll take you to Strahov Stadium, said to be the largest in the world, the mini “Eiffel Tower” on Petřín Hill, the highly popular embankment known as Náplavka, the Žluté Lázně sports and entertainment venue, the studio of the most famous contemporary Czech artist, David Černý, at the MeetFactory venue, and much more. And you’ll appreciate the help of our friendly guide, who will always be at your disposal during the tour. He or she knows every nook and cranny of interest in Prague and will be on hand to answer any questions you have.
There’s no need to be scared of an electric bike! It’s very easy to use and more robust than a standard bike. It has a built-in motor, which can be controlled using the display on the handlebars. You’ll cover the 19 kilometres in no time!
Our tours are suitable for everyone: sports enthusiasts, non-sporty people, children, parents, and grans and grandads. And you can take the trip at any time of year. In hot months you can keep nice and cool by the riverbank; in colder weather, you’ll get a warm glow knowing you’re trying something with a difference.
• Group tours
• Tour lasts: 3.5 hours
• Distance: 19 km
• Starts at 12.00. The tour sets off from the I Like E-bike company, based at Vlašská 15, in Malá Strana (Lesser Quarter), a couple of steps from the American Embassy.
• Tours are conducted regularly in English.
• Tour includes:
- electric bike hire (at the beginning of the tour you’ll receive instructions on how to use the bike);
- guide service;
- helmet, waterproof jacket in case of rain, bottle of water, and bicycle basket;
- option to order a child’s bike or a child bike seat.
• Option to store your valuables
• No deposit needed
• Before the tour, you’ll be asked to sign a contract, under which you accept that you take part in the tour at your own risk.
If the starting time of the standard tour isn’t suitable for you, we can arrange an alternative of your choice, as a tailor-made private tour. For the price of such a service, please send us an email on email@example.com.
Cancellation less than 24 hours before the tour: no refund
Cancellation more than 24 hours before the tour: full refund
Vlašská 15, Praha 1: Malá Strana
Tram numbers: 12, 21, 22 and 23: Hellichova stop