The one - off ticket is valid only on the green line route of Hop-on Hop-off minibuses. The route will take you through the historical city centre and around the most significant Prague’s sites. So you’ll be able to admire the Municipal House, the Old Town Square with the astronomical clock, the Rudolfinum, the Prague Castle, the Charles Bridge and the National Theatre.
Thanks to this sightseeing tour you will have a good general idea of the main historical sites as well as a better understanding of the layout of the city. You may then find it easier to appreciate the distances between the sites you would like to visit later on by yourself or with one of the guided tours we offer. On board of the bus you will receive headphones with an audio commentary available in 22 languages. The ticket is valid for the whole route, which lasts approx. 1,5 hour depending on the traffic. The first stop of the route is called Downtown and is located on Na Prikope street (na Příkopě.) However, you don’t need to start your tour right there, you can join or finish your tour on any of the green line tour stops. You don’t need to go the full circle. However please bear in mind that once you get off the bus the ticket is no longer valid.
- Departure of the minibuses on the green route: every 15 min.
- Operating during summer: 30.3.2015 – 1.11.2015. The first minibus is departing from the Downtown stop on Na Prikope (na Příkopě) street in front of CSOB bank at 9.00 am and the last one at 6 pm
- Operating during winter: 2. 11. 2015 – 29. 3. 2016. The first minibus is departing from the Downtown stop on Na Prikope (na Příkopě) street in front of CSOB bank at 9.30 am and the last one at 4.30 pm
- Duration of the green line tour: aprox. 1,5 hours
- A summary of the green line route, including a map, can be found here.