Boat "Lužnice" holds 48 seats (16 in the bow of the boat and 32 in the main cabin). Rich ebony wood interior and intimate setting are contributing to the elegant and romantic atmosphere of the boat. In 2011 the boat "Lužnice" went through reconstruction and today counts among one of the most luxurious boats sailing in waters of river Vlatava in Prague. On the roof of the boat you can find the terrace which is accessible during the cruise and during summer sunset changes the terrace into a floating observatory with views of the magical scenery of the most significant sights of Prague.
You have choice of two price categories: Gold and Essential.
16 seats on the bow, wine list: whine wine Satrico IGT/Corvo IGT or red wine Montepulciano DOC/Corvo IGT
32 seats in the main cabin, white wine Chardonnay DOC or red wine Primitivo IGT
Please note: Tables are four seated, however, if it’s just two of you, reservation will be exclusively made for you for the whole table.
SWEET PRAGUE MENU
Prague ham with cranberry dip
Swordfish carpaccio with olive oil and lemon
Caprese salad – buffallo mozzarella and cherry tomatoes with home made pesto
Duck confit with Carlsbad dumplings, red cabbage
Swordfish en papillote with cherry tomaoes and olives, potato grenaille
Club steak, creamed potatoes, pepper sauce
Selection of Italian and Czech cheeses
Strawberries with mint leaves and lemon sorbet
White wine Chardonnay DOC or red Primitivo IGT (essential)
White wine Satrico IGT/Corvo or red Montepulciano DOC/Corvo IGT (gold)
Wine (1 bottle for 2 people), beer, mineral water
Vegetable lasagne with ricotta, spinach and tomatoes
Grilled vegetables, creamed potatoes
*it is necessary to reserve in advance (before the cruise)
The whole evening will be animated by live music of piano and singing.
- Departing/Boarding: from 7.30 pm from pier number 5 under Čechův Bridge (Čechův most) from the side of the Old Town (Čechův bridge is next to the Pařížská street)
- Sail: 8 pm
- Duration: 3 hours (8 pm - 11 pm)
- Route: cruise is between Čechův Bridge and Vyšehrad
- Includes: A la Carte menu choice of three variants (to be selected on the boat), a bottle of wine for two people, unrestricted consumption of beer, mineral water, coffee and tea
- This service is available for at least two people.