Enjoy a privileged view of the charming embankments of Prague and admire the exceptional panorama on the castle promontory and the historic districts. Take a ride on the “Devil’s canal” along the romantic Kampa peninsula. This is an original way of discovering the architectural gems of the capital city, while enjoying a different viewpoint from the river.
You will be very heartily welcomed by your captain and your attendant on board, in a meticulously designed and authentic décor with dark wood and large bay windows giving on the river. You will be served coffee, tea, beer or soda drinks as well as a piece of cake (or an ice-cream in the summer) during the cruise.
The information you will be given throughout the ride will be punctuated with anecdotes that will make you even more familiar with Prague’s history and its legends.
• Boats “Vodouch” from the company Pražské Benátky - Prague Venice
• Duration of the cruise: 45 minutes.
• Where to get on?
- Boarding Judith: at the bottom of Charles Bridge (Old Town side), a historic site with a special appeal. There you will discover the remains of the Judith Bridge that used to connect both river banks before the current bridge was built, and you will see the authentic marks left by stone cutters from the Middle Ages.
Prague 1 - Old Town
Regular price: 340 CZK adults, 170 CZK children aged 6 to 15 years, children under 6 are free.
Our price: 290 CZK adults, 145 CZK children aged 6 to 15 years, children under 6 are free.
- Regular departures every 15 minutes approx.
October-March: everyday from 10:30am to 6pm, last boat at 5pm.
April: everyday from 10:30am to 7pm, last boat at 6pm.
May-June: everyday from 10:30am to 8pm, last boat at 7pm.
July-August: everyday from 10:30am to 9pm, last boat at 8pm.
September: everyday from 10:30am to 8pm, last boat at 7pm.
- The time chosen in the reservation is only symbolic.
The cruise can be made any time of the day depending on the availability
Book this cruise now using an online secure bank card payment.