Most of the castle’s structure comes from the 16th century, the whole site constitutes one of Europe’s main castle complexes. The tour will enable you to discover its magnificent interiors, the Renaissance rooms with frescos of the powerful Rožmberk lords, the Baroque chambers furnished with original pieces of the Schwarzenberg family, who succeeded the Rožmberk family, and a Baroque theater (subject to opening hours).
The Old Town with its narrow streets and elegant squares offers unexpected gems, among which the gothic St. Vitus church and the elegant Renaissance town hall, true architectural treasures.
• Tour availability: In the summer time only, April through October, except Mondays.
• Meeting point with your private guide and your driver: in the lobby of your hotel or at any other previously set place.
• Duration: 11 hours.
- the services of a vehicle with a driver and a professional English-speaking guide,
- the visit of the Český Krumlov castle,
- the visit of the Baroque theater (subject to opening hours – extra cost),
- the tour of the Old Town of Český Krumlov,
- coffee break.
Please note that lunch is not included in the price. Your guide’s meal will also be at your expenses. Your guide will recommend a list of restaurants according to your expectations.
+ Extra option: the entrance to the neo-gothic castle in Hluboká nad Vltavou
• Reservation required for this tour
Book the tour now using an online secure bank card payment.