It begins with a walk through the venerable Old Town and the mysterious Jewish Ghetto. Next you board a River Boat for a unique view of this enchanted city with Free Liquid Refreshment. From here, we take you to a 17th century restaurant for a delicious Traditional Czech Meal.
After lunch, you will see the Key Monuments of the city and some amazing Panoramic Views by Tram. Now fully rested, we assail the environs of Prague’s storybook Castle and finish with an enchanting walk down to the famous Charles Bridge.
New Town ▪ Old Town ▪ Jewish Quarter ▪ Lesser Town ▪ Prague Castle District▪
Wenceslas Square ▪ National Museum, Estates Theatre ▪ Old Town Square ▪
Astronomical Clock ▪ Tyn Church ▪ St. Nicolas Church ▪ Klementinum ▪
Synagogues of the Jewish Ghetto ▪ Jewish Town Hall ▪ Old Jewish Cemetery ▪
Bridge Tower ▪ Charles Bridge ▪ Metronome ▪ National Theatre ▪ Rudolfinum ▪
Lesser Town ▪ Loretto Church ▪ Strahov Monastery ▪ Hradcany Town ▪
Prague Castle ▪ St. Vitus Cathedral ▪ St. George Basilica ▪
* The Best of all our Walks in a 6-hour guided Tour by Foot, Tram & Boat
* See every Major District and Point of Interest in Prague
* A Complimentary three-course traditional Meal with Drinks and Coffee
* Tickets for the River Cruise and Tram
* Liquid Refreshments onboard the Cruise Boat
* Complimentary Tickets for the Ghost Trail
- Tours Start: 10:30 AM - Daily, All Year Round
- Meet Point: Prague Tours ticket office - Wenceslas Square (Václavské náměstí) 56. Metro stop "Muzeum" (lines A & C - green or red line).
- Duration: Approximately 6 Hours