Before you go
* Lower rates if the vehicle is hired for 7 or more days.
* Vehicles with automatic transmission are available upon request.
* We can also arrange insurance for the full hire period.
Car rental terms and conditions
* Upon handing over the vehicle, the person hiring the car during the rental period must present his/her Avantgarde Prague voucher to the hire company representative. His/her driving licence and identity card (or passport) must also be presented.
* The rental period is calculated in days, i.e. always for a period of 24 hours from vehicle handover.
* The vehicle shall be delivered free of charge to any Prague location specified by the customer, at any time between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m. On the same day, between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m., the car will will be collected free of charge.
* Should you wish to hand back the vehicle in a place other than the handover point, please make an arrangement with the person to whom the car will be transferred.
* Should the vehicle be handed over or returned at a time other than that specified, the customer shall be charged an additional fee of CZK 500, which must be paid directly to the car hire company.
* When the car is handed over to the customer, the car hire company representative will inspect the overall condition of the vehicle in the customer’s presence. The same applies when the customer returns the car.
* The vehicle is handed over to the customer with a full petrol tank and the customer must return the vehicle likewise. Should the vehicle be returned without a full petrol tank, the car hire company may charge the customer an additional fee based on the shortfall. The customer shall pay such a fee directly to the car hire company.
You can choose from two types of insurance:
* Full coverage insurance (we recommend it) – you will not liable for any damage.
* In the case of third-party risks insurance coverage, the damage that may have occurred may be charged to the customer within the limits of the guarantee deposit that will have been blocked on the customer’s bank account (from his/her credit card) by the rental company.
* The deposit depends on the vehicle model: CZK 10,000 for a Škoda Fabia, CZK 15,000 for a Škoda Octavia, and CZK 20,000 for a Škoda Superb.
* You can hire the vehicle with a kilometre limit (maximum of 200 km per day) or without it.
* For a vehicle with kilometre limitations, any additional kilometres (recorded by the speedometer) shall be paid by the customer upon handing over the vehicle to the car hire company. The price for each kilometre depends on the vehicle model: CZK 4 for a Škoda Fabia, CZK 5 for Škoda Octavia and CZK 6 for a Škoda Superb.