The restaurant is located in the basement of the Municipal House, Prague’s most famous Art Nouveau monument, whose history dates back to 1912. Despite its location, the restaurant benefits from natural daylight thanks to large decorative stained glass windows at street level. The Art Nouveau style here has a rustic feel: blue ceramic decorations with rural allegories on the walls, large wooden tables and wood panelling. The original furniture has been restored and replicas have been added in accordance with the original documentation. For Christmas Eve, the restaurant prepares a traditional Czech menu.