Before you go
* The event starts at 8 p.m.
* Unlimited consumption of drinks (from 8 p.m. until midnight) includes beer, wine, non-alcoholic drinks, tea and coffee.
* You can also order drinks not covered by the open bar. They are paid for on the spot at the restaurant.
Aperitif of your choice
* Beetroot salad with orange slices and coriander
* Chicken broth with parsley gnocchi and vegetables
* Quiche with smoked salmon and fresh herbs
* Mixed grill (balltip, pork, turkey) OR fish mix grill (salmon, cod, trout, shrimp)
* With vegetables and thyme roasted potatoes
* Selection of cheeses with walnuts and fruit
* Shortbread cup filled with white chocolate cream cheese and fresh fruit
Glass of sparkling wine for midnight toast
In line with an old Czech tradition, lentils with ham off the bone will be served at midnight. Doing so is said to bring prosperity in the following year.
Let’s meet there: