Before you go
* When purchasing a Prague Card online, you must indicate where you want to collect your card (the line is shown as “meeting point” in the application form).
** At the Avantgarde Prague office in the historic centre of Prague, first floor, Jáchymova 3, (open Monday–Friday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., weekends from 2.30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.) – we recommend this option.
** Delivery to any address in Prague (a delivery fee is charged).
** By post to any address outside Prague (a delivery fee is charged); this option is only possible if you purchase the Prague Card online at least 14 days before your arrival in Prague.
* Please ensure that you enter the correct date in the booking form:
** If you collect your Prague Card at the Avantgarde Prague office, please enter the date of your arrival in Prague.
** If the Prague Card is delivered to your address in Prague, please enter the date when we deliver the card to you.
** If you have the Prague Card sent to you outside Prague, please enter the date when you plan to arrive in Prague.
* The card validity begins on the date entered on it, and is valid for 2, 3 or 4 consecutive days.
* The validity of the Prague Card is calculated in calendar days not hours. Thus, for example, if you start using the card on Monday at 5 p.m., the whole day will be considered the first day of validity.
* To ensure that the Prague Card is valid, the name of the holder must be indicated on it, together with category of card (e.g. 2DA, which means “2 days/adult”) and the date the card is first used (you can find instructions on filling in the Prague Card in the photo gallery).
* The Prague Card must be filled in using a special pen, which you will receive with the card.
* If you purchase a Prague Card for students, you should always carry relevant identification in case you are requested to show proof.
* Along with the Prague Card, you will receive a practical booklet in seven languages: Czech, English, German, French, Spanish, Italian and Russian. It lists all the sights where the card can be used and includes a city map and public transport information.
* The Prague Card doesn’t entitle holders to fast-track priority, which allows them to avoid queues at museums and historic attractions.
* For museums covered by the Prague Card, entry to temporary exhibitions may not always be included.
* You can purchase the Prague Card for 2, 3 or 4 days.