- Celebrate the New Year in one of the oldest taverns in Prague
- Experience a unique atmosphere thanks to this medieval evening accompanied by a colorful show, a feast and unlimited drinks!
This year, celebrate the New Year in an unusual way! Belly dancers, sword competitions, fire shows, juggler performances and live historical music will be on the program for this medieval evening.
- Selection of Czech and Slovakian cheese, sausage, salads, smoked salmon, bread
- Smoked pork ribs, baked ribs with honey sauce, meat skewers, chicken wings, duck’s confit, pork knee baked with unfiltered beer, grilled chicken breast and pork collar, grilled potato, corn on the cob, garlic & plum sauce
- Home made apple pie, chocolate ice cream or fresh fruits
All dishes are prepared on a huge lava grill and serverd directly on the table.
Dining can be done with the hands, as was the custom in ancient times.
Before you go
- The evening starts at 7:00 p.m.; the medieval show starts at 7:30 p.m. and ends at midnight
- Unlimited drinks include unfiltered dark beer from our own brewery, Pilsner Urquell, Moravian wine, soft drinks, coffee & tea
- For group reservations, contact us!
- Cancellation until 15 December: full refund
- Cancellation from 16 December: no refund